It’s been a great 2017 and itʼs certainly that time of year when you have a little extra time on your hands! You deserve to treat yourself or maybe a loved one for all the hard work that you have done during the year. So why not spoil yourself or someone special to a reef fishing trip with Northern Conquest Charters. We have a range of gift cards or Reef Fishing experiences to suit everyone.
Christmas Gift Vouchers
If you are looking for a memorable, unique gift, take a look at our gift vouchers….Some of the great reef fishing experiences or gift cards we have on offer are below:
- 12 Hour overnight trip gift card (Cairns) -From $325.00
- Day trip gift card – $299.00
- Full day reef experience trip gift card (Cairns)– From $265.00
- 24-hour reef experience trip gift card (Townsville) – From $480
- $100 gift card
- $250 gift card
- $300 gift card
- $350 gift card
- $550 gift card
- $1000 gift card
What makes Northern Conquest Charters so special is that we are experienced, fisherman! Unlike some other operators in Cairns, if the fish are not biting, weʼll move the boat to a better location. We offer night fishing and day fishing so itʼs hard to say exactly what fish you will catch. Some of the fish that other customers have caught include:
- Red emperor
- large mouth nannygai.
- Spangled emperor,
- Green jobfish,
- Mangrove jack
- Coral trout
- Throat emperor
- Spanish mackerel
All of these fish species have been caught here in Cairns on our very own boat! And thereʼs no need to get your hands dirty, our experienced and helpful deckhands will gut, gill and bag up your fish so your prized catch is ready for you upon return to port. This gives you more time to fish from the boat and just enjoy being out on the reef.
Catching fish is just part of your Northern Conquest Charters experience. What adds to your day is the location itself.
Picture yourself on the water…..
- Itʼs a sunny day in North Queensland, youʼre on the reef, the water is calm,
the sun is shining, the fish are biting…
- You have a cold beer in one hand and a fishing rod in the other.
- You have your mates all around you, all having some friendly fishing
- Could your fishing experience get any better? Well yes, it does!
The fishing in Cairns is always good, but fishing on our boat ‘Sir Reelʼ is the best fishing you will ever do! Sir Reel is a 58′ Conquest vessel, purpose built for fishing in total comfort and safety along with the following features:
- State of the art fish finding and navigation equipment on board
- Air Conditioned accommodation cabins
- An extensive range of quality fishing equipment supplied by our good
friends at Shimano.
- All of our trips provide a wide variety of quality cooked meals and drinks
(non-alcoholic) and can cater for all diets.
- A huge rear deck for maximum fishing room, complete with a large screen
TV, DVD and signal booster providing television reception up to 70 Nm
(great for the sports fan)
- Plus many more features that will make it your best fishing experience ever!
Our expert team will take care of your fishing needs. We pride ourselves on being a great team with superior fishing knowledge. Our experienced team is here to help you have a great day out on the reef and to make sure you catch as much fish as you can!
So why donʼt you take some time out for yourself and finish 2017 or start 2018 the right way! Contact Northern Conquest Charters today on: Sales@nccharters.com.au or phone 0429 639 514
Can't recommend highly enough Cliff and the guys from Northern Conquest Charters, San Miguel. From organising the trip from interstate with Cliff to a skipper who worked bloody hard to put us on the fish (Stuie, you're a legend!!). Then there was Chris and Bill who kept us fed, baited and generally entertained, exceptional service and dedication. Awesome trip, a huge thanks from the Darwin mob, we'll be back!!Bert McMahon
Just back from a 10 day trip to Flinders Reef, thanks to skipper Tony and crew of Chris and Carl. You guys really looked after us even weather shitty at first and Flinders Reef didn't fire we still caught Doggies, Yellowfin, Wahoo, then all the reef fish.Paul Grebert
Book a trip
View our upcoming trips, pricing and book your next trip online.