At Northern Conquest Charters, we have two boats Reelistic and Sir Reel. Both vessels provide passengers with the opportunity to experience cruising, snorkelling and fishing on the Great Barrier Reef in total comfort and safety.
Our registration allows us to travel anywhere in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park from Lizard Island in the north to the Whitsunday’s in the south.
A 48′ Riviera Platinum, offering quality comfort and luxury in abundance, perfect for catering for smaller groups. Find out more about Reelistic.
A 58′ Conquest vessel, purpose built for fishing with the space and comfort perfect for catering for larger groups. Find out more about Sir Reel.
These vessels boast the following features, comforts and trip inclusions:
- State of the art electronics and navigation equipment
- Air conditioned accommodation
- Full bathroom facilities
- Maximum space provided for fishing
- Televisions with digital reception, DVD players and stereos with the capacity to operate ipods
- Ample freezers and refridgeration to ensure your catch is cared for
- On extended trips (exceeding 72 hrs) we will fillet, bag and freeze your catch for you
- An extensive range of quality fishing equipment supplied by our good friends at Shimano with all bait, proven hard and soft body lures and terminal tackle supplied
- All of our trips offer a wide variety of quality cooked gourmet meals and non-alcoholic beverages are accessible at all times
- All dietary requirements are catered for
Our guests are more than welcome to bring alcohol of their choice which we will put on ice. If you are on a tight schedule let us know and we will be happy to pick up your drinks for you and have them at the boat when you arrive.
In summary, whatever type of trip you decide to experience with Northern Conquest Charters, you can expect the absolute best.
We are the only experienced professional charter fishing company committed to providing the ultimate outer reef fishing experience in this area.
Great trip out of Cairns on Sir Reel with a terrific crew. The skipper worked hard to find us fish all week and the boys were amazing around the deck making our life easy with rigs and fish. Chris was the master chef all week. Cannot rate these guys highly enough. Recommended.Dale Bainbridge
We just got off the boat after a 4 day fishing trip and all 10 of us loved it. All the staff were great and could'nt do enough to make you feel comfortable which made our trip thoughly enjoyable. Mick the chef cooked up a storm, and I think ive put on 2kgs in 4 days, hehe. Carl and Bill were sensational deckies and really new their stuff and never stoped working throughout the whole trip. We picked a bad week for the weather unfortunatly, but a big thanks goes out to the skipper (Bob) for always trying to get us on the fish when mother nature was against us. Thanks again, Chris from the Wandering Fisho's 2016.Christopher Rimmer
Book a trip
View our upcoming trips, pricing and book your next trip online.