“Reelistic” is a 48′ Riviera Platinum offering quality comfort and luxury in abundance.
- Fully Air conditioned including Fly bridge.
- State of the art navigation and fish finding equipment.
- Luxurious accommodation.
- Plenty of fridge/freezer space.
- Wi Fi on board
- Large galley area
Equipped with state of the art electronics, “Reelistic” is the perfect vessel for small groups who wish to fish, snorkel, cruise and dine on the Great Barrier Reef.
Reelistic boasts extensive fridge and freezer space, an ice maker and a watermaker. The back deck is equipped with rocket launchers, a game chair and a large duck board which increases the available fishing space. All fishing charters are catered with gourmet food and all equipment is supplied including Shimano Tiagra’s and Stella’s and Shimano T Curve rods.
- Each night you will be dining in air-conditioned comfort in the L-shaped leather dinette in the saloon.
- Relaxing is easy from the matching leather lounge while watching a DVD or listening to your favourite tunes with surround sound from the 6 stack CD player or iPod docking station.
- Spacious cabins can sleep up to 8 people, including a Queens size Master Stateroom, Double size Guest stateroom and Twin Single Cabin along with a convertible double bed in the Flybridge. Two large bathroom en-suites ensure there is plenty of room for privacy.
- A large open plan galley allows your chef to prepare gourmet meals to perfection. Reelistic is also equipped with a rear deck barbeque and meals may be served on the rear deck, in the airconditioned comfort of the saloon dinnette or the Flybridge.
- When at anchor, the massive swimming and fishing platform area makes dinghy boarding and snorkelling a breeze and the outside freshwater shower lets you wash off the sand and salt.
- “Reelistic” is the perfect luxury vessel for game and reef fishing, snorkelling or just cruising around Magnetic Island and the Palm Islands with your partner, a group of friends or family members.
Please contact us for information about our prices.