Extended Reef Trips
We are proud to offer what we believe could be the most versatile range of live aboard options in the country!
- Standard reef fishing for coral trout, red emperor and numerous other species
- Coral Sea wilderness fishing (Flinders Reef) which includes species such as marlin, huge dog tooth tuna, XOS GTs, dinosaur coral trout and much more
- Specialized guided trips utilizing methods such as deep sea jigging, poppers, soft plastics and trolling techniques for dog tooth tuna, amberjack, Spanish mackerel, dolphin fish, wahoo, GTs and other highly respected sports and game fish.
- Mud crab and Barramundi tours in the pristine Hinchinbrook Channel
- Option to snorkel pristine locations on the reef as a means of breaking up long trips and giving your arms a much needed rest
- Island and sand cay stop overs to stretch the legs if clients are keen
- Choice of dories on offer if required
All our trips are catered and high quality meals are prepared by our on board chef, Roly. Roly has been in Australia for a number of years but has spent a lifetime cooking in Europe. His experience ensures that you will only be dining on the best. Please let us know if you have any special dietary requests.
Please contact us for information about our prices.
Great trip out of Cairns on Sir Reel with a terrific crew. The skipper worked hard to find us fish all week and the boys were amazing around the deck making our life easy with rigs and fish. Chris was the master chef all week. Cannot rate these guys highly enough. Recommended.Dale Bainbridge
Just back from a 10 day trip to Flinders Reef, thanks to skipper Tony and crew of Chris and Carl. You guys really looked after us even weather shitty at first and Flinders Reef didn't fire we still caught Doggies, Yellowfin, Wahoo, then all the reef fish.Paul Grebert
Book a trip
View our upcoming trips, pricing and book your next trip online.