Extended Reef Trips
We are proud to offer what we believe could be the most versatile range of live aboard options in the country!
- Standard reef fishing for coral trout, red emperor and numerous other species
- Coral Sea wilderness fishing (Flinders Reef) which includes species such as marlin, huge dog tooth tuna, XOS GTs, dinosaur coral trout and much more
- Specialized guided trips utilizing methods such as deep sea jigging, poppers, soft plastics and trolling techniques for dog tooth tuna, amberjack, Spanish mackerel, dolphin fish, wahoo, GTs and other highly respected sports and game fish.
- Mud crab and Barramundi tours in the pristine Hinchinbrook Channel
- Option to snorkel pristine locations on the reef as a means of breaking up long trips and giving your arms a much needed rest
- Island and sand cay stop overs to stretch the legs if clients are keen
- Choice of dories on offer if required
All our trips are catered and high quality meals are prepared by our on board chef, Roly. Roly has been in Australia for a number of years but has spent a lifetime cooking in Europe. His experience ensures that you will only be dining on the best. Please let us know if you have any special dietary requests.
Please contact us for information about our prices.
- Air port Pick up
- Breakfast- Bacon, Sausages, Omelettes, cereal, fruit and yoghurt.
- Morning Tea- Cakes, biscuits and fruit
- Lunch- BBQ, cold meat, Caesar salad, green salads. Sometimes the cook will do dishes like spaghetti bolognaise and others
- Afternoon Savouries-Savour platter’s, chips and dips.
- Dinner- Roasts, BBQ’s and speciality dishes. Also vegetable and salads. Also fish will be cooked if our clients prefer.
- Dessert- Apple Pie, Sticky date and ice cream
- Tackle- All terminal tackle supplied for bottom fishing. This includes sinkers, hooks, line, leader and trolling lures.
- Bait- Quality squid and pilchards along with fresh cut baits at sea.
- Alcohol-Not supplied but you are welcome to BYO.Please bring cans if possible.
- We can also have alcohol delivered for the bigger groups.
- Rods and reels- We do not supply free of charge. We do however have a hire service and these are at $15.00 per day.
- Speciality Lures- We do not supply jigs, soft plastics, poppers etc. If you would like advice on these lures please don’t hesitate to contact us and we can recommend types.
Can't recommend highly enough Cliff and the guys from Northern Conquest Charters, San Miguel. From organising the trip from interstate with Cliff to a skipper who worked bloody hard to put us on the fish (Stuie, you're a legend!!). Then there was Chris and Bill who kept us fed, baited and generally entertained, exceptional service and dedication. Awesome trip, a huge thanks from the Darwin mob, we'll be back!!Bert McMahon
Thanks Cliff/Stu/Jeremy & Cade for another great trip! We have been doing yearly charters to Northern Australia since 2009 and the 2 trips we have had with Northern Conquest (one from Townsville and one from Cairns) have been the 2 best fishing trips we have been on. Over this period we have been lucky enough to have only dealt with good charter operators. However, Norther Conquest Charters is not only the best Charter company I have dealt with, they are the best company I have dealt with from the tourism industry period. The organising of the trip couldn’t be easier. On our first trip to Townsville we were picked up from the airport, driven to a bottle shop, dropped off at a pub for lunch while the crew got the boat ready, picked up from the pub 2 hours later and then dropped off at the marina with our bags already on the boat and our drinks on ice. Getting on the boat my father said “this is too easy, the fishing can’t be any good” (he was wrong). Not only has Cliff organised our accommodation on both of our trips, we have also been transferred from the marina to our hotel with our gear and our boxes of frozen fish (saving us 2-3 taxis). Whilst on the boat, the crew work tirelessly to ensure their customers are always comfortable and happy (and well fed). Our party is split between those who like bottom bashing and those who like trolling. On both of our trips Stu has kept the bottom bashing and trolling camps happy – a task no other skipper we have fished with has accomplished. The question each year used to be which charter company to book. The question is now which Northern Conquest charter to book.Simon, Denys, Darren, Ken, Dean & Bad Jimmy
Book a trip
View our upcoming trips, pricing and book your next trip online.